The Impact Offset 20 is a unique design offering the utmost in comfort, large field of vision and roof clearance in a top air helmet. This is the raw, unwired version of the helmet. For the wired version, click here.
- SNELL SA 2015
- Wide, low eye port for better field of view and great view of the dash.
- Constructed of a Carbon-Kevlar tri weave composite.
- Offset 20 Air Inlet for additional overhead clearance of the roof of the vehicle. Connect your RaceAir hose and fresh air is pumped into three individual air channels towards the shield reducing fog.
- Optional Upgrade to Noise attenuating Ear Cups.
- All SA 2015 helmets have the 6mm back plate installed for easy Head and Neck Restraint hardware installation. See photo above.
My Impact helmet is great. I started with the Shoei and then went to Bell. I have a huge head, not because of ego but genes. Sometimes it's a challenge finding the right lid. My latest Impact fits Great. Because they haven't made this size again I have had to use it longer than expected and PCI has prepped it several times. This last time they added the C U P S!
Oh my the CUPS ARE LIFE CHANGING!
Thanks PCI and Impact. Numero 1 in my book.
What a great helmet! I went into the showroom looking for a helmet for a dirt track car I was racing that weekend and needed a helmet with a intercom, was comfortable and had a air duct that was compatible with a full containment seat, Jimmy was great at showing me several helmets and spending the time it took to make a decision. I have a large head and this helmet was the perfect fit, it was a little more than others I tried on but you get what you pay for.