- SNELL SA 2015
- Lightweight Fiberglass Shell Construction
- Available in flat black and white.
- PCI Custom Wired. Large, high watt speakers, H2NO water resistant Pigtail and Ear Jack plug.
- Add Challenger II or Semi Custom Ear Pieces with Speakers.
- Includes our standard, low noise, low gain microphone. Upgrade to the Gentex Microphone for $125.
- PCI RaceAir Modified with channeled air vents for superior ventilation.
- Velcro installed for Helmet Skirt (sold separately)
- All SA 2015 helmets have the 6mm back plate installed for easy Head and Neck Restraint hardware installation.
- Optional Upgrade to Noise attenuating Ear Cups. We custom wire the speakers inside of the ear cups. We've had great reviews about the ear cups. It's a tight squeeze to get the helmet on, but the noise cancellation is worth it and it's a comfortable fit once it's on your head!
- Optional Hydration System Upgrade.
- Helmet Weight: 4.10 lbs Wired with Race Air.
AR-10 III - size without ear cups. If ordering with ear cups, order one size larger.
|XS||54-55||6 3/4 – 6 7/8||21 1/4 – 21 5/8|
|S||56-57||7 – 7 1/8||22 – 22 1/2|
|M||58-59||7 1/4 – 7 3/8||22 7/8 – 23 1/4|
|L||60-61||7 1/2 – 7 5/8||23 5/8 – 24|
|XL||62-63||7 3/4 – 7 7/8||24 3/8 – 24 3/4|
|XXL||64-65||8 – 8 1/8||25 1/4 – 25 5/8|
the ear cups are great for the coms but the ear muffs take some getting used to
The helmet I purchased had Gentex upgrade and ear cups. Both well worth the upgrade and sound clarity could not be better. Not the MOST comfortable due to the cups but the helmet as a whole is very well designed. Great purchase for sure.
I had the old AR10 before this and first thing I noticed is the visor opens much easier. I purchased with the gentex mic and ear cups. The gentex mic works really good, I've noticed it picks up a little more background noise than the other mic but the sound quality is very good. If you are going to purchase the ear cups make absolutely sure that's what you want. They work great but the helmet just wasn't comfortable to wear especially for long races. I had the ear cups taken out at contingency for the Baja 500. Thanks again PCI for the great customer service!