- Size Chart
Manufactured from Impacts lightest weight carbon fiber material, the Impact Carbon Fiber Air Draft OS20™ offers improved driver comfort and reduced fatigue and neck strain thanks to its lightweight design. The off-centered and left positioned air inlet offers added overhead clearance in the cockpit while the air port is angled 20 degrees to provide ease of movement with the fresh air hose. Cooling comfort and fresh air is pumped through three individual air channels routed to direct air onto the visor further reducing fog and contaminates from interfering with the visual field. The unique placement of the air channels also eliminates the fresh air system from “opening” the microphone and interfering with the communication system. Featuring a wide eye port, the Air Draft OS20™ offers an exceptional range of peripheral vision while the wicker bill design provides aerodynamic down-force to reduce the potential of the helmet “lifting” at high speeds. Additional features such as a built-in chin deflector and the Nomex® covered eye port gasket practically eliminate dust and contaminates from entering the interior of the helmet while offering added thermal protection. The Air Draft OS20™ also includes removable cheek pads. Manufactured from Impact’s “Intelligent Gray Matter” inner liner and upholstered with soft-knit fire-retardant Nomex® fabrics, the Carbon Fiber Air Draft OS20™ is the helmet of choice for Baja racing adventures.
- Made in the USA!
- SNELL SA 2015
- Wide, low eye port for better field of view and great view of the dash.
- Constructed of 100% Carbon Fiber
- Offset 20 Air Inlet for additional overhead clearance of the roof of the vehicle. Connect your RaceAir hose and fresh air is pumped into three individual air channels towards the shield reducing fog.
- Velcro installed for Helmet Skirt (sold separately)
- PCI Custom Wired. Large, high watt speakers, H2NO water resistant Pigtail and Ear Jack.
- Available wired in Trax Stereo for Trax intercom systems by adding this $25 upgrade to your cart.
- Includes our standard, low noise, low gain microphone. Upgrade to a Gentex Microphone for $124.99.
- Optional Upgrade to Noise attenuating Ear Cups. We custom wire the speakers inside of the ear cups. We've had great reviews about the ear cups. It's a tight squeeze to get the helmet on, but the noise cancellation is worth it and it's a comfortable fit once it's on your head!
- All SA2015 and SA2020 helmets have the 6mm back plate installed for easy Head and Neck Restraint hardware installation. If you purchase a head and neck restraint or hardware only, we will install the hardware free of charge, please enter in the notes that you would like hardware installed.
- Optional Hydration System Upgrade.
- Helmet Weight: 3.45 lbs Wired (no ear cups) with Race Air.
As with all personal safety devices, helmet fit is vitally important and can increase the risk of injury if not properly fit. Carefully measure the head approximately one inch above the eyebrows across a point at the back of the head that gives the largest measurement. Please remember: Helmets will "break in" with use. It is important that the helmet fits as tight as one can comfortably withstand to wear.
Please see the charts below for helmet fitting. If you do not know your hat size, please take a cloth tape measure and measure around the circumference of your head, just above your brow line.
|XS||53-54||6 1/2 - 6 7/8||20 5/8 - 21|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 3/4|
|L||59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 25 5/8|
|XL||61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 1/2|
Purchased this for a family member and they love it as much as I love mine. PCI was fantastic and looking forward to buying more when its needed.
I’ve had many helmets over the years and this has got to be my absolute favorite from the weight to the aesthetics and the PCI wiring Just makes this absolutely perfect! All you need to do is add the MagLock air system and this thing is dialed!
Light weight comfortable helmet the fit form and function of the helmet is hands down the best on the market. The pci service as always is top notch.
It has a great fit and is really light. It also has great visibility as you look out and the air port location is perfect for the setup in my RZR based race car. I highly recommend it and you can't beat the service and customer support that PCI provides!
Thanks for the very nice review and the photo, reading this stuff makes our day!!