Antenna & Coax
Always mount your antenna on the highest point of the vehicle. For tips on antenna mounting check out our guide here.
Replace worn, kinked or frayed coax. A bad coax or improperly mounted antenna can reduce range to feet from miles!
- No Ground Plane VHF Antenna
- 3db Racing Antenna
- 1/4 Wave Base loaded Antenna
- 1/4 Wave UHF or VHF Antenna
- 1/4 Wave Disguise Antenna
- VHF Base Antenna Package
- Hole Mount Coax
- Hole Mount Coax Custom Length
- Magnetic Mount Coax
- Metal Coax Plate
- 35' Low Loss Base Antenna Coax
- Roll Bar Antenna Mount
- Telescoping Antenna Pole
- Telescoping Pole Wheel Stand
- Base Antenna Poles
- Coax Deep Mount Nut Ring 3/8"
- PL259 Antenna Coax End
- Coax Brass Ring 7/8"
- BNC Custom Length Hole Mount Coax
- Brake Light Antenna Mount
- Brake Light Antenna Mount with LEDs
- Dual Antenna Switch
- Low Profile Phantom Elite Shark Fin Antenna Adapter
- Low Profile Phantom Shark Fin Antenna
- Thin Roof Hole Mount Coax
- Vertical Telescoping Pole Mount
- Replacement Parts for No Ground Plane Antenna
- Replacement Parts for 3db VHF Racing Antenna
- Raincap for NMO Coax Mount