- Size Chart
PCI's RaceAir Boost brings high volume air in a sleek, easy to install package. Built in variable speed controller allows you to select the amount of forced air you need depending on your excursion.
- Includes Variable Speed Control
- Optional remote control with 10ft cable
- Lightweight, durable billet housing
- Brushless, DC Motor
- Option of Panel Mount Plate or Roll Bar mounts, included for 1.5"/1.75" or 1.85"/2.5". Rotate the bracket 90 degrees to change between 1.5" and 1.75" or 1.85" and 2.5". Speed UTV Mount option for 1.8" roll bar.
- Speed UTV option includes SAE Power Connection.
- Four Positions
- Can be mounted in any direction. (Sideways, upside down)
- Prefilter and filter included
- Hoses Sold Separately. When mounting in the middle of a vehicle, we recommend a 4ft, 5ft, and two 8ft hoses. When mounting in the rear of the vehicle, we recommend a 4ft, 5ft, 10ft, and 10ft.
- 2 Year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Wiring Harness and Rocker Switches sold separately.
- 2.8 amps - 4 amps (using variable speed controller) at 12 volts
- 2.1 lbs with bracket and controller
- 5 Amp Fuse (included with power cable)
- Stock RZR Roll Bars are generally 1.75"
- Some Aftermarket RZR seat bars are 1.5"
- Yamaha Roll Bars are generally 1.75"
- X3 Roll bar behind the seat is 2.5" on the two seater. The 4 seater has 1.85" behind the driver seat and 2.5" behind the rear seats.
Works well, plenty of air for 4 helmets
As everything I’ve purchased from PCI, the race air was worth every penny! Not only does it keep my cool when it’s hot but no more dust in my lungs! PCIs products are amazing, but it’s their customer service that will keep me a customer for life!
No more dirt in my mouth and dust in my eyes. Quality is top notch. Sales department was very knowledgeable and the customer service is AMAZING. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK PCI TEAM !!!!!
The Raceair quad works great in my new 4 seat UTV, great investment. Can’t wait to put it to the test in hot, hot San Felipe.
This is one of the beast accessories I have put on my sxs! The whole gay enjoys the fresh air!