Fully FIA homologated, the Radar Shoe has been specifically designed and developed for professional pit-crews, with a reinforced heel and toe box, fireproof Nomex, perforation zones and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for grip and support – ideal for fast pit stops and long days in the garage.
• Main upper constructed from leather plus bycast carbon leather on heel and toe areas for durability and protection.
• Dual closure system incorporates adjustable hook and loop strap grip plus traditional eyelet lacing system for personalized fit and secure closure.
• Strategically placed perforated zones for cooling performance and maximized airflow.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved it.
• Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• Ankle support improves comfort and support when kneeling and moving quickly during pit-stops.
• Fireproof Nomex fabric ensures comfort and safety and a complete foot protection.
• Ergonomic heel counter features compound construction which provides support and stability.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole plus soft EVA provides support, protection and stability.
• Designed and developed for professional pit-crews, this shoe complies with FIA (FIA:8856-2018) homologation.