- Size Chart
Designed and developed in the World Endurance Championship, the FIA homologated pit-crew Tech-M Glove is constructed from flame-resistant aramidic fiber and features strategically positioned impact-absorbing foam reinforcement and silicon printed zones for grip and dexterity. Offering grip and shock absorption for pit activities such as changing wheel, this homologated glove is lightweight with a reduced material construction. The Tech-M Glove also features an elasticated wrist and wide open aperture making it easy and quick for mechanics to take off and put on.
• Strategically positioned Textured Goat Nappa 1mm inserts on palm patches for optimized level of grip, abrasion resistance and shock absorption when using a wheel gun.
• Pre-curved fingers and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
• Alpinestars cuff opening design incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure tight fit and a silicone tab for ease to take off the glove.
• Fully embroidered graphic offers a high and durable design.
• Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard.
• Designed and developed specifically for pit-crew needs.
• Bonded flame-resistant aramid fiber main construction for optimized levels of performance, comfort and improved safety.
• Silicon FR® coated patches which incorporates foams for impact absorber level on knuckle and fingers.
• Silicon FR® reinforced Aramid fiber patch on thumb-second finger area for a great abrasion resistance performance
How to Measure: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keep the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
|Men's Hand Circumference (in.)||-||7 1/2 - 8||8 - 8 1/2||8 1/2 - 9||9 - 9 1/2||9 1/2 - 10|
|Men's Hand Circumference (cm)||-||17.8 - 20.3||20.3 - 21.6||21.6 - 22.9||22.9 - 24.1||24.1 - 25.4|
|Women's Hand Circumference (in.)||6 1/2 - 7||7 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 8||8 - 8 1/2||8 1/2 - 9||-|
|Women's Hand Circumference (cm)||16.5 - 17.8||17.8 - 19||19 - 20.3||20.3 - 21.6||21.6 - 22.9||-|