- SolarMAX™ HD Touchscreen viewable at extreme angles and through polarized lenses
- 12-inch display size
- Preloaded C-MAP® DISCOVER On Board charts with 1-foot contours on 19,000+ US Lakes, 9,400+ Canadian Lakes or worldwide base map
- Large programmable keys for 10, 12 and 16-inch sizes
- NMEA 2000®, Wireless and Bluetooth®, connectivity – plus smartphone notifications
Manufacturer SKU: 000-16002-001
Backlight Color Pure White LED
Display Resolution 1280x720
Screen Brightness >1200 Nits
Viewing Angles 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- SD Card Storage 2 micro SD cards up to 32GB
- Internal Storage 8.0 GB Internal
- Video Output: No
- Video Input: Composite video RCA - singlechannel via optional adaptor
- Power Consumption max 3.6A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight
Humidity IEC 60945 Damp Heat 150°F (66°C) at 95% Relative Humidity (48 hrs)
Operating Temperature Range 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
Shock Vibration 100,000 cycles of 20 G
Storage Temperature Range 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )
Waterproofrating IPX7 with card door closed
- Physical Compass Safe 65 cm (2.1 ft) Dimensions W x H x D13.68" (347.5 mm) x 9.00" (225.5 mm) x 3.26" (82.9 mm) Mounting Type Gimbal Bracket Front Dash Flush Mount Rear Dash Flush Mount Weight 5.76 lb (2.61 kg)
These devices are intended for use in North and South America. Use outside of this region may be possible for an event, but if the race vehicle will primarily be outside of the America's, you will need to purchase a GPS from your local dealership. Contact us for help.
Fantastic upgrade from the older units
Super sleek - love the new touch screen
Use of the external antenna is a must for car with metal roof. Mine usually shows 12 satellites with almost full strength.
Very nice GPS,
no problems . great product. the only problem is me. lots of functions and i dont use it enough to be familiar with them all
Very happy with my LOWRANCE 7
You can see what you payed for.
Also these guys have very fast shipping.