Lowrance HDS Pro 12
Item #: 4097
Retail price with upgrade options:
The HDS Pro features a SolarMAX™ IPS HD Display that is viewable even in the brightest of light and with polarized sunglasses on. It also features a new faster processor so your chart can keep up even with the fastest of TT's now days! Also a new feature on the unit is the 4 programable buttons on the side, these can be used to quickly drop multiple icons faster while prerunning.
- SolarMAX™ HD Touchscreen viewable at extreme angles and through polarized lenses
- New! High-definition up to 1.2MHz Active Imaging™ HD ready (Lowrance CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan Imaging™)
- New! High-resolution ActiveTarget® 2 Live Sonar ready
- FishReveal™ with new SideScan view, as well as Downscan*
- 12-inch display size
- Preloaded C-MAP® DISCOVER OnBoard charts with 1-foot contours on 19,000+ US Lakes, 9,400+ Canadian Lakes or worldwide basemap
- Real-time mapping available with C-MAP® Genesis Live.
- Support for new ActiveTarget® Scout and Ghost® Trolling Motor 360 chart overlay views
- Large programmable keys for 10, 12 and 16-inch sizes
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, Ghost® Trolling Motor, Autopilot and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- NMEA 2000®, Wireless and Bluetooth®, connectivity – plus smartphone notifications
- Wide range of optional chart upgrades including C-MAP® REVEAL, Navionics®, Florida Marine Tracks and more.
*SidescanFishReveal requires S3100 module and a compatible transducer
These devices are intended for use in North and South America. Use outside of this region may be possible for an event, but if the race vehicle will primarily be outside of the America's, you will need to purchase a GPS from your local dealership. Contact us for help.