- Size Chart
This PCI Elite Wired Impact Air Draft OS20 SA2020 Helmet is the perfect fit for a stylish driver who takes safety seriously. With its carbon-kevlar construction, this helmet offers a lightweight design that meets the highest safety standards. Step up your motor sports game with this sleek and reliable helmet.
- Made in the USA!
- SNELL SA 2020
- Wide, low eye port for better field of view and great view of the dash.
- Constructed of a Carbon-Kevlar tri weave composite.
- Offset 20 Air Inlet for additional overhead clearance of the roof of the vehicle. Connect your RaceAir hose and fresh air is pumped into three individual air channels towards the shield reducing fog.
- Velcro installed for Helmet Skirt (sold separately)
- PCI Custom Wired. Large, high watt speakers, H2NO water resistant Pigtail and Ear Jack. Earpieces sold separately.
- Available wired in Trax Stereo for Trax intercom systems by adding this $25 upgrade to your cart.
- Includes our standard, low noise, low gain microphone. Upgrade to a Gentex Microphone for $124.99.
- Optional Upgrade to Noise attenuating Ear Cups for $99.99. We custom wire the speakers inside of the ear cups. We've had great reviews about the ear cups. It's a tight squeeze to get the helmet on, but the noise cancellation is worth it and it's a comfortable fit once it's on your head!
- All SA2015 and SA2020 helmets have the 6mm back plate installed for easy Head and Neck Restraint hardware installation. If you purchase a head and neck restraint or hardware only, we will install the hardware free of charge, please enter in the notes that you would like hardware installed.
- Optional Hydration System Upgrade.
- Helmet Weight: 4.3 lbs Wired (no ear cups) with Race Air.
As with all personal safety devices, helmet fit is vitally important and can increase the risk of injury if not properly fit. Carefully measure the head approximately one inch above the eyebrows across a point at the back of the head that gives the largest measurement. Please remember: Helmets will "break in" with use. It is important that the helmet fits as tight as one can comfortably withstand to wear.
Please see the charts below for helmet fitting. If you do not know your hat size, please take a cloth tape measure and measure around the circumference of your head, just above your brow line.
|XS||53-54||6 1/2 - 6 7/8||20 5/8 - 21|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 3/4|
|L||59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 25 5/8|
|XL||61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 1/2|
I'm only a couple of hours into wearing this but so far all is great. Fit is per the sizing guidelines, I have not ever owned an Impact helmet before and it fits great even with the ear cups. The sound quality is amazing, mic is good. I'll report again on the upgraded mic when I get more seat time with a co-driver.
Over the last 16 years PCI has been my only choice for helmets, radios and on-track support. They are always available to answer my questions and troubleshoot any issues I may encounter.
Thank you for the exceptional service and I look forward to many more years of business.
I needed a new helmet and wanted ear cups and a factory wired PCI unit. The PCI sales person at the Sand Sport show recommended going up one size with the ear cups. This helmet is one of the nicest fitting I’ve ever owned. As always the service and quality of products from PCI is top notch.
Customer service was spot on order this helmet came in the following day after I got back from the sand sports show. Because of the phenomenal customer service I changed the radio system to PCI in my upcoming Speed UTV.
I special ordered this helmet in silver and had to wait a bit. The wait was well worth it. The helmet is amazing in silver. The fit and finish of the helmet and install is as good as it gets. Great customer service as well.