- Includes protective bonnet, and replaceable filter.
- Can be mounted in any direction. If mounting upside down, we recommend using a pre-filter instead of the bonnet as the bonnet may catch water or debris.
- Hoses sold separately.
- Single outlet ducting hose connection
- Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy installation
- Power cable is not polarity sensitive. Two black wires, connect one to power and one to ground
- 1.7 Amps at 12 volts
- Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
I use a fresh air system in my side by side and wanted to have the same solution for my ATV. The design is sturdy and compact, and the flow to my helmet is at least as good as the dual pump my wife and I share in the side by side. I'll be mounting it to the right side of the rear rack, a 6' hose will be long enough to be able to ride standing up. Great price and quality for a single rider.