- What's Included
The Rocker Intercom installs quickly and easily - just pop it in to a standard rocker switch panel slot! The base unit can then be mounted hidden behind a dash, in a glovebox, or under a seat and out of the way.
The Rocker Intercom system is designed to keep you in communication with your passengers while enjoying music and adds a two-way radio to stay in touch with the entire group. Available as a package with headsets or helmet wiring kits. Also check out our custom wired helmets to add even more safety.
Interested in a full music experience with true stereo sound? You may want to go with a PCI Trax system. Jam out to your music in true stereo and chat with your friends and family, whether that be between passengers, in other vehicles, or over the phone
Our rocker intercoms come standard with Bluetooth. The central Bluetooth knob allows for music control, you can pause, play, as well as answer and end phone calls.
- PCI Rocker Intercom available in Elite Mono or Trax Stereo
- (2) 12ft Elite Intercom Cables or 12ft Trax Intercom Cables
Optional Add-Ons/ Upgrades:
- Rocker Intercom: 2.6A draw (5amp fuse recommended)
- 3 ft. USB-C lead
- Elite or Trax Headset: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 300ohm 50mm High Fidelity Speakers
- Elite or Trax Helmet Wiring Kit: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 32ohm 36mm High Fidelity Speakers
- Elite or Trax G2 Headset: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 180ohm High Fidelity Speakers
- 5 year manufacturer defect warranty on intercom, 2 year on radios and cables