- What's Included
Bluetooth for Single Seat vehicles in Trax Stereo! Ideal for race or recreation - this innovative module brings all the awesome Bluetooth functionality to those who don't need an intercom. The B1 connects in line with your two-way radio allowing you to receive and transmit on the radio and Bluetooth into a device.
- Connect to your music device and listen to music that will mute the music to 25% volume when you get an incoming radio transmission.
- Connect to your iPad for GPS Navigation. If primary use is Navigation, we can remove the mute feature and keep your navigation prompts at full volume.
- Connect your cell phone to talk on the phone - handsfree! Answer the phone with a touch of the blue button.
- Built in amplification for loud, clear volume.
- B1 Trax Bluetooth Module
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio- 50 watt, VHF, Alphanumeric Display, 128 channels pre-programmed with our stock desert list. Add notes to your order if you would like any special frequencies added.
- Antenna & Coax- 17ft Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Trax Helmet Cable- Trax stereo 12ft cable to connect to helmet.
- Upgrade to a Kenwood NX-1700 Mobile Radio
- Recreation option: Mutes music to 25 % volume when an incoming radio transmission is received.
- Race option: Does not mute audio input so you can keep GPS Navigation or cell phone conversations at full volume.
Very happy with everything except it didn't come with directions on how to set it up. You have to hold the button for 3 seconds, wait, then again for 10 seconds to link up your phone. (Thanks YouTube) overall a great product
Thanks for bringing this up, we will definitely get some instructions in these moving forward. We appreciate the feedback!