PCI puts together our best components for your Racing Applications. These tuned, tested complete packages come in different configurations to best suit each racer. This package includes the PCI Comlink 10 (X) Intercom. This intercom has a driver isolation feature, audio input, audio output for cameras, extremely clear two person intercom with volume controls for driver and co-driver. We would never recommend putting anything less than a durable, water resistant Kenwood radio in a race car. The TK-790 110 Watt Radio is the standard in Public Safety where reliability is just as important as power output. With this package you have an option of the Dash Mount, all one piece radio, or the more common, much more convenient "remote" head unit that allows you to mount the face of the radio in the dash, and the remainder of the unit elsewhere.
- Comlink X Race Intercom. One 12' and One 16' Helmet Cables with quick disconnect nexus mil spec connections. Upgrade to Bluetooth or DSP! (See Below)
- Kenwood TK-790 Mobile Radio. 100 watt, VHF, Alphanumeric Display, 160 channels pre-programmed with our stock desert list. Add notes to your order if you would like any special frequencies added.
- Antenna and Coax. 17' Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Push to Talk Buttons. One velcro and one panel mount.
- Kenwood KLF-2 Noise Filter
Upgrade your intercom to PCI Exclusive Bluetooth and/or DSP Technology.
- DSP - "Digital Signal Processing" electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. This is a MUST have for vehicles without a windshield, headsets, V8 cars, or loud exhaust. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need it, and turn it off when you don't.
- Bluetooth - Pair your Cell phone or Bluetooth capable music device player for wireless music and phone calls. Listen to your music without connecting any wires or have a cell phone conversation without ever connecting your phone to your intercom system. Great for hands free driving! Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to play or pause while music is playing, or answer incoming phone calls!